We provide a range of fireplace services, including new installations, fireplace conversions, chimney maintenance, building consent assistance, and more. The Fireplace and our dealer partners nationwide will work with registered certified gas fitters, solid fuel appliance installation technicians (SFAIT), electricians, and other trades to coordinate a complete installation service for you.
Connect with your local fireplace specialist for support in the following:
- Selecting the right fireplace for your project
- Assessment of site/space for a new fire
- Advice on model selection and components
- Building consent assistance
- Remedial work on existing chimneys
- Building and finishing enclosures for a new fire
- Conversion or replacement of an old fireplace
A new fireplace will complete your home, creating a focal point for any living space or outdoor entertaining area. A place to gather, unwind and warm your soul. But selecting the perfect fireplace does require a bit of thought, with so many options and installation requirements to consider. Relax! An experienced, specialist consultant is available to help, just a click or a call away.
Selecting the right fire for your project
By browsing our website you may already have an idea of what you’re looking for. Phone or email us now or better still visit your local fireplace specialist Showroom.
BE PREPARED TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS
- Are you interested in a wood, gas or electric fireplace?
- Is this for a new build or a renovation?
- How important is heat? Is it the main heat source or more a decorative appliance?
- What size space are you wanting to heat (W x D x H)?
- Are you thinking freestanding, inbuilt or a retrofit of an existing chimney)?
- What gas-type is available, Natural gas or LPG?
- What is your property size? NB. Some wood fires can only be installed on >2ha
- What’s your build timetable? i.e. When do you expect installation to be?
- Do you have any photos, plans or finishing design ideas?